The Darden and UVa online alumni directories can serve as powerful networking and job search tools.
The Darden Alumni Directory allows you to search for fellow alumni by a combination of fields including: graduation year, geographic location, current and/or past employer, industry, job function and job title. For this resource to continue to be useful, it is important that you keep your own profile current.
You must complete first-time registration to access the resources available on the updated Darden Community, including Darden alumni search functionality. To register, follow the instructions below:
- Obtain your access code by contacting Alumni Services at +1-434-243-8977 or email@example.com.
- Go to the Darden Alumni home page and click on "Login."
- Enter your first name and last name and click "Find."
- Select your name and click "Next." If your name is not listed, contact Alumni Services at: +1-434-243-8977 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Enter your access code.
- Verify your information, establish a password, and review and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
The University of Virginia’s HoosOnline directory allows you to search alumni of the greater UVa population by name, geographic location, class year, degree, school, and major. Within HoosOnline, you have access to The University Career Assistance Network (UCAN) (under the "Career Tools" tab). UCAN is comprised of more than 23,000 UVa alumni who have volunteered to assist fellow Cavaliers seeking career assistance. Don't forget to become a career contact on UCAN yourself.